- Fellows and Associate members of the institute who have insurance qualifications recognised by the institute having passed the prescribed examinations and the required number of years of relevant experience will be accorded the professional designatory titles F.M.I.I and A.M.I.I. respectively after their names. The titles serve to recognise and strengthen the professional status of these members.
Discounted Rates for MII Courses and Seminar
- Develop and improve your knowledge and skill sets. Choose from over 100 courses comprising of Technical & Non-Technical Discipline. Members are entitled to get discounted rate off all courses. Please refer to MII Website for the list of all courses.
- General Insurance Training Courses
- Life Insurance Training Courses
MII selected Professional Examinations at reduced rates
- Obtain professional qualification in insurance. Members will enjoy an admission/entry fee at special rates. Please refer to our website for more details.
- Professional Programmes
- Certification Programmes
- Technical Programmes
Membership Activities, Talks and Networking Events
- Be part of a professional insurance industry community. Attend technical and non-technical talk seminars and other membership activities that provide a platform for social and networking opportunity, knowledge and professional development. Members get up to 100% subsidised admission fees.
- MII Members will enjoy discounted rate for MII’s Annual Conferences and Events. This is platform provides for dynamic learning, social and networking opportunity.
Access to MII Knowledge Centre (www.miielibrary.com)
- FREE access to MII E-Library Portal and to our dedicated knowledge centre, which stocked a large collection of insurance related reference books, magazines, periodicals, conference papers and newspaper clippings, audio-visual materials and annual reports.
Free MII Insurance Magazine
- INSURANCE is the first insurance magazine in Malaysia, published quarterly by MII. It is a modern professional magazine that not only keeps MII members in touch with the Institute’s local and international activities but it is also a continuous update to a member’s professional development. The magazine covers inside reporting, perspective analysis and latest development that keep its readers up-to-date with the local and international industry trends, developments, issues and news. Read more (link to publication)
Voting Rights during MII's Annual General Meeting
- Voting rights during MII’s AGM for Ordinary, Associate and Fellow members.